Title/Position: Battalion Chief FDNY (retired) / Consultant
Pictured above is Bob with New York Giants Punter Sean Landetta. Sean let him try on his two Super Bowl Championship rings!
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
I was skiing in a foot of powder on Tuesday in Park City, Utah with my son Matt.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
The British Virgin Islands
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Robke's in Northport, New York
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Find something that you love to do and you will never have to "work" a day in your life! I loved working for the FDNY.
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
6. What are 3 things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I love sailing and lacrosse. I am also a Parrot Head.
7. What is your favorite app?
Dark Sky - weather forecasting
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
Maroon 5 - Sugar
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Mom's Chocolate Chip Bars
11. What do you love most about your job?
Keeping in touch with firefighters. We share a unique view of life and I love to connect with similar minded people.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
Being able to share my life's experiences to make firefighting a little bit safer.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Firefighter Robert Wiedmann FDNY Rescue 2, who survived a horrific flashover fire.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex in 2016?
Development of the Nomex Nano Flex Hood
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
Ski Resort Management
17. What one device can you not live without?
My iPhone (unfortunately)
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have THREE things, what would they be?
The Bible, fishing gear & beer
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim?"