Fire Gear Is The Solution!
Statistics have shown the risks firefighters face in their line of duty, especially as it relates to cancer and heat stress. Due to the exposure of carcinogens, cancer rates among firefighters is higher than the public at large. There are many programs and studies dedicated to addressing this on-going issue. Since job-related exposure to carcinogens and other fire-ground toxins is a reality, there are a few things your department should consider to lessen contamination and the effects of long-term exposure.
First and foremost, we collectively need to stop looking at fire gear as a product and begin to look at it as a solution. A solution to provide flame resistance and thermal protection while aiding in the reduction of heat stress and exposure to carcinogens. ☣️
We have an entire product development team dedicated to protecting you, head-to-toe, from occupational dangers such as fire-ground carcinogens and overexertion. By combining some of our newest, health-conscious innovations into an affordable package, we can help keep your department safe.
Change The Statistic. Defend Yourself With The Interceptor Package!
Featuring PPE to combat both the leading causes of firefighter-related deaths, our economic package bundles three products:
- Alternative PPE for responding to non-structural calls
- Particulate Blocking Hood for protection from potentially-harmful carcinogens where you need it most
- Custom Turnouts for better mobility on structural calls
How Do These Products Help?
- Respond from the station in lightweight alternative PPE, decreasing the amount of time spent in potentially contaminated gear, ensuring you never have to wear previously contaminated gear
- Choose TECGEN51 Fatigues when you desire the added flashover protection of NFPA 1971/1951 dual-certified gear
- Pick EMS gear when your calls require bloodborne pathogens and liquid spill resistance
- Select Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) gear when you need the extra strength of technical rescue gear with bloodborne pathogen and liquid resistance, which are both NFPA 1951 & 1999 certified
- Reduce the absorption of carcinogens into the highly-permeable skin around your face and neck with an H41 Interceptor® or Captain Jim particulate blocking hood
- Reduce stress and fatigue by wearing FXR turnouts which allow for a full range of motion - especially when wearing your SCBA!
Get The Most From Your Department’s Budget By Bundling
It’s likely this complete protective package is already in your budget! 💰
We understand that sometimes providing higher levels of protection can create significant stress on the budgets of many fire departments. By bundling, we are able to substantially reduce the cost to your department, making it easier for you to focus on getting the right gear to keep your crew protected rather than how much you can afford.
The Interceptor Package offers a financial solution that will maximize your ability to protect yourself and others without the added expense.
- Bundle FXR Custom Turnouts, H41 Interceptor Particulate Blocking Hood, and TECGEN51 Fatigues to receive up to a 30% discount per firefighter
- Bundle FXR Custom Turnouts with EMS or USAR gear and receive the H41 Interceptor Particulate Blocking Hood for free in each set
Eliminate unnecessary stress and make the choice to bundle. You can save your department money every step of the way with our Interceptor Package today.
Leave a Reply